- Andrew is almost walking.
- This tickles me to death.
- Eli's vocabulary is vast these days.
- The fair will be here next week.
- I hope Eli will ride the kiddie rides.
- We took the boys to the zoo recently.
- Eli loved it!
- Andrew enjoyed being chauffered in the stroller.
- My daddy had knee replacement surgery last Monday.
- He's doing GREAT!
- We are going to daddy's for Thanksgiving.
- This makes me happy.
- Andrew is going to be Blue from Blue's Clues for Halloween.
- Yes, we know Blue is a girl.
- I hope to get Eli a spiderman costume from Party City.
- Eli is sitting on the floor beside me whining because he's tired.
- I'm taking him to bed.
- Have a lovely day/evening.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Almost walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment