Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jobs, Bad Words and Freckles

Friday is my last day at my current job. I've been unhappy for sometime and God stepped in and gave me a hand. I'm starting work at an architectural firm on Monday. I'm so excited. I really miss doing that kind of work. The benefits are much better and I get Friday afternoons off. Can't go wrong with that!

Eli has heard "Shut Up!" from somewhere and took to repeating it last night at the dinner table. He later told his nana to shut up. Eli also heard "You Suck!" from an episode of Friends (the one where Monica shows out playing against the boys in a game of foosball). He repeated it when he heard it but hasn't said it since.

Eli has discovered he has a freckle on his left forearm. He thinks he's hot stuff now.

Congratulations to Shelly and Steven on their engagement! Their wedding date is set for July 7th.

No comments: