Friday, March 02, 2007

One evening this week, Eli announced he wanted a pony. Yes, a PONY. We didn't even know he knew what a pony was much less that he needed one. As it turns out, he was referring to a little rocky horse he rides at Becca's. We're happy that we won't be needing an actual, real live pony. Not sure our neighbors would be very thrilled if we had a pony living in our backyard.

Andrew's stitches still haven't removed themselves as we were told they would do. We thought that after three + weeks, they'd be gone by now.

My last day at my wretched job will be next Friday. Woo-Hoo! I'm going to work at an architectural firm in West Columbia. I'm very excited about getting back into that kind of work. I'll be sharing an office with one of the architects rather than being thrown into the cubicles in what used to be a ballroom. This means I'll have windows, quietness and more space for drawings and such. Good times to come.

I've gotten no pity for my gray hair blog. Thanks everyone. Apparently my friends are too busy covering up their gray too.

Tonight we will be kid-free again. Becca ended up with the stomach virus so mom will be watching them this afternoon and wanted to keep them overnight. Ah, the thought of sleeping all night without having my hair pulled, sharing my bed with very short people or being kicked in the head and sleeping late on a Saturday morning is so incredibly thrilling. And tonight I can continue reading The Locket without interruption.

No comments: