Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Eli and I were talking about his upcoming 3rd birthday party. I asked him what he wanted on his cake. I started giving him some ideas and he chose Cars. Cool idea. I wanted to get the cake from Publix but according to their website they don't have Cars. However, I did find this Thomas the Train cake and this cool pirate cake. I also like this dinosaur attack cake. I think I'll either show him the website or take him to Publix to view the book for choices. It's cool that he can make this decision.

Speaking of cake...Lisa and I are going to take a cake decorating class together. Maybe we'll get as good as the Ace of Cakes folks. If you haven't seen the show on the Food Network, you should totally watch it. It's so cool!

Only 94 days until our vacation!

No comments: