Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Andrew's check-up went fine yesterday. He had to get five shots. He was not a happy camper. He weighs 24 lbs. 12.75 oz. and he's 33.5" tall.

Eli has what the doctor thinks is a small cyst on his ankle. The doctor will look at it more when I take him for a check-up next month. It may need to be removed. Ugh...more money...

We took the boys to feed the ducks Sunday evening. They always love doing that. Lots of fish and turtles dined on bread too.

We officially joined Beulah Baptist Church on Sunday. We begin the new member class on Sunday at 5pm.

My brother bought a new four wheeler. He picked it up on Friday and put over 100 miles on it by Sunday.

I want a pair of these and a pair of these this fall. Please feel free to contribute to Becky's shoe fund.

I want to read this book.

I feel the need to get rid of alot of stuff in my house. I mean ALOT. I don't need all of the knick-knacks and other crap so I'm having a yard sale with my m-i-l. If you or someone you know needs nursery furniture (convertible crib, mattress, dresser/changing table & chest of drawers) or a bunk bed (red metal, double on the bottom, twin on the top) please contact me. I also have a 19" computer moniter, a ton of boy baby clothes, a Jeep walker and a high chair. This stuff is for SALE...I love you but I ain't giving this stuff away...except for the baby clothes.

Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Maybe i could join you for the garage sale. I have a ton of stuff too!!