Monday, August 06, 2007

Random

  • I taught Eli how to wink.
  • He can only wink with his right eye.
  • Now I'm working on teaching him to snap his fingers.
  • Andrew said "fish" for the first time on Saturday.
  • He also jumped off of the diving at Granddaddy's four times.
  • He's pretty fearless and independent unlike his brother.
  • I don't think Barry Bonds' record should be official because he cheated by taking steriods.
  • Wearing pin striped pants and a striped shirt isn't a good look.
  • I don't like able-bodied people who park in handicap spaces.
  • It's incredibly hot here today.
  • And will be all week.
  • My daddy called me last night.
  • Hi daddy!
  • Because I know he's reading this.
  • He's a faithful reader.
  • Jeff picked up the boys' new bed Saturday.
  • Eli is confused as to why it's in a box.
  • Leaning up against the wall in our hall.
  • The boys love the new shower curtain with animal hooks and soap dispenser I bought for their bathroom.
  • I get paid on Wednesday.
  • Yippee!
  • Jeff had a blast at Promise Keepers Friday and Saturday.
  • He said it was well worth the money.
  • I had a very terrible headache Saturday night.
  • That lasted until I arose from my bed at 11:45am on Sunday morning.
  • A group, including the pastor and some others we know, left Columbia today on a mission trip to West Africa.
  • They sincerely need your prayers.
  • They will be staying overnight in the bush for six nights.
  • We still have NOT received our color picture church directory from Temple.
  • We had our picture taken for it on August 5, 2006.
  • I'll be honest...I'm pissed at the company printing the directory...very unprofessional.
  • I got Andrew's backpack diaper bag monogrammed...finally.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have an old Temple Directory. LOL. Somewhere.