It's finally starting to cool off! Whew! I was beginning to wonder if summer was going to last forever.
Apparently, Andrew can talk, he just needs alot of coaxing. He burped yesterday and said, "exuse me" without us saying anything to him! Go Drew!
We are going to Georgia on Saturday to visit with Jeff's cousin and her family. We'll be meeting their son for the first time. Dustin was born in May.
We're having a yard sale on Saturday, October 6th so if you want to buy some of my junk, please stop by. Sarah and Lisa will be selling some of their junk too. I have a ton of baby stuff so if you know someone in need, tell them about the yard sale. What doesn't sell is going straight to Goodwill because I don't want any of it back in my house.
We still have a solid wood daybed and a red metal bunkbed for sale. Mattresses NOT included. We'll take $50 for the daybed and $75 for the bunkbed.
Have a groovy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment