Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chat with God

Here's some things I want to chat with God about when I get to heaven...
  • Mosquitoes, fire ants and gnats
  • The shroud
  • Abuse
  • Poison ivy, oak and sumac
  • The color orange which I think is yucky
  • Bananas, which I hate
  • Mean, crazy and stupid people
  • Atheists
  • Dinosaurs and anything else that is supposedly 300 million years old
  • Gray hair
  • Scientology
  • Natural disasters
  • The pyramids and Grand Canyon
  • Pedophiles and sex offenders
  • Homosexuality
  • Same educational opportunities for everyone
  • PMS
  • Clemson fans

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i take personal offense at 3 of your items:

-ORANGE
-CLEMSON FAN
-CRAZY AND MEAN PEOPLE (i have been known to be both)

Tara said...

My one big question for Him is WHY? FOR THE LOVE, WHY??? about many things... :)