Prayer requests:
- My coworker Sherard has been in the hospital since November 19th. On the 20th he had surgery and is continuing to run a fever which indicates infection. Pray that God will heal Sherard and he can go home very soon.
- Lisa and Martin are supposed to be closing on a new house tomorrow. The bank is taking their time with doing the paperwork and their attorney has not received the required paperwork for their closing. Lisa has painters, new carpeting, movers and babysitters lined up for the next five days. Pray that the bank gets their act together and the closing happens as scheduled.
- Jeff and I have only $150 for Christmas gifts. Pray that God will supply for us.
Eli's favorite phrase is "Eeewwwww, yucky mud!" We have no idea where he picked it up and it drives us crazy that he says it 2,843 times a day. He uses this phrase when something is yucky or not.
Jeff is sick. Stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, head and body aches. I think I am getting it.
I need a hair cut. I am thinking about a trim of about an inch with some layers. Should I cut my bangs? I almost did it Tuesday night. What do you think?

2 comments:
Don't do it- you won't like it after. And- everytime you try to grow your bangs back out, you reach that point where you just can't deal with hair in your eyes any longer!!! (and then you are stuck)
This is a personal reflection..
Bruce
I'm with Bruce/Lisa on the bangs. :) And then when I trim my bangs myself I make a mess. My hairdresser always giggles when she has to fix them. So embarrassing. :)
Post a Comment