Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weekend

Yesterday I headed out before sunrise for the yard sale. I froze my behind off and made only forty bucks. So not worth it. I am taking what did not sell to Goodwill.

We took the boys to see the Doodle Bops at 1pm yesterday. They loved the show! We did not sit in our seats. We sat with Buffy, Jackie, Kyle and Evan in the handicap section. That puts us front and center of the stage.

I hurt my back helping Jeff load and unload the changing table and china hutch I attempted to sell at the yard sale. So I have been laying in the bed since last night. I think I have watched three movies and several sitcoms, new and reruns. Right now I am watching Crossroads starring Britney Spears...before she was a freak.

I am off to enjoy my movie...Ciao!

No comments: