Finally Friday! We went to the mall and ate then headed to the new Burlington Coat Factory so I could get a new coat. It got cool here quick and mama needed a new coat! I bought this one.
Being accident prone, I was due for an injury. This morning I accidently stepped on one of the boys' toys and cut the underside of my pinky toe. Hurts very much bad! I have soaked it in epson salt twice today. I hope it heals very quickly.
Being that Eli is talking up a storm and does not hesitate to repeat what we say we have to watch our mouths. Things like idiot, oh crap, etc. Butt is not a word we like for him to say. We prefer hiney or behind. Eli is always listening...always...and hears us say BUT, not BUTT. He corrects us every time. Now the challenge is to teach him the difference between the two words.
Andrew's newest phrase is "I want that!" He looks through toy wish books and points out everything and says "I want that!" So funny.
And now Eli wants to type so here goes:
./vloI90IXCKOLV,LKPLFPFO-0FGOL[FGLOFRDP=-RO-RTPO-0RTP-TR0PHTY=-YT6Y066YYT=-[YH=-P[JP;=-\P0S\Z\']G[;NG / ./ .;LLOG47346754654G65G4OKIDFRIDFI90DF/.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment