I finally got an extension cord for our tree's light. The boys' faces just lit up when I plugged the lights in.
You want to hear something funny...at the expense of Bruce? I talked to Bruce around noon on Saturday and she announced that she planned to be 15 minutes early to Drew's party. I just laughed. She was an hour late. Bruce will be late whether she didn't have kids or not.
Bruce, you know I love you!!!
It finally rained here. We have not had rain in weeks. Yes, weeks.
Jeff has been so busy doing yard work. I was looking forward to the summer ending and Jeff being home more. He is home by six which is better than eight or nine. I shouldn't complain. God is providing us with money for Christmas gifts.
There were two things I really wanted to get the boys for Christmas but, because of the cost, we have to wait. I wanted to get a Smart Cycle. I wanted to get a train table and wooden train track set from Target (which I can't find online for your viewing pleasure). I shouldn't complain. We have shelter, food, clothes, our family and most important of all, we have God.
I'm off to watch The Cosby Show. It's one of my all time favorites...good, clean, family comedy.

No comments:
Post a Comment