Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Scared, Tree, Weather

Last night we went to a local pizza place. We ordered and chatted while we waited on our food. I didn't realize Eli gulped down most of his tea. Then he announced he had to throw up. I was holding Drew so I told Jeff to take him to the bathroom. Eli threw up most of his tea before they made it to the bathroom. A couple sitting in the adjacent booth asked to be moved. I was embarrassed but it happens.

On my way home from work this evening I stopped by Publix to order Drew's birthday cake. I went with the McQueen cake. Drew; is going to love it.

I picked up stuff to make sandwiches for supper. Just as I started to cut the tomato Eli started screaming, jumping all around and waving his arms like a mad man. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. We asked him if he swallowed something. He said no. I asked him if he bit his tongue. No. Did you put something in your mouth? Yes. Was it money? No. Something off of the floor? No. Something from the table? No. Are you sure you didn't have money in your mouth? Yes. Is it stuck in your throat? Yes! All the while I'm patting his back trying to make whatever is stuck come out. Jeff finally grabbed him and kind of did the Heimlich and out came a PENNY. Eli was still screaming and jumping all around. We didn't know if he had more than one coin in his mouth or not. We don't even know where he got the coin. He threw up and finally settled down. I have NEVER been so SCARED before in my life. He has been putting money is his mouth lately and we keep getting onto him about it because we were scared he would swallow it. Eli learned the hard way.

Buffy got all of the pink dye out of Brandy's hair. I hope Bran got that out of her system!

We got our tree up last night. The boys 'helped' us. I can't find the extension cord for the lights so I'll have to pick one up at Walmart.

Cola Town set a record high yesterday and today. We hit 81 both days!

post signature

No comments: