Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eli, Movie, Date and New Hair Cut!

Eli is feeling so much better! Amazing what a shot can do! Eli finally ate some mashed potatoes last night. He has lost about 3 or 4 pounds this week.

Tara over at Giggles and Gulps posted about The Veggie Tales new movie. A must see for our boys. They have been begging us to see Alvin and the Chipmunks simply because they like seeing Alvin sing and dance on the commercial. I think The Veggies Tales movie is perfect for the boys' first theater experience.

Jeff and I have a hot date planned for Friday. The boys will be staying overnight at Nana's house. We are planning to see National Treasure and having dinner at TGIFriday's. I'm excited. The last movie Jeff and I saw in a theater was Talledega Nights. It's been a while.

Got my hair cut on Friday. Got about a half an inch cut off the length and got layers. I like it...for now...

post signature

No comments: