Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Recipes

I have decided to start sharing recipes with you. Maybe like once a month. I had thought about doing it every week but I don't have 52 dishes to share with you. Twelve I can handle...I think. Every recipe will be one that I have tried. They will be fairly easy and quick to fix. If there's a recipe you want, either leave me a comment or email me and I'll let you know if I can hook you up. Some of the recipes are from my friends so they may not be new to you, particularly Bruce. Bruce is a better cook than she thinks and has taught me a thing or two. Without further ado...

Here's a recipe for the creamiest and cheesiest mac-n-cheese I've ever eaten. I got this particular recipe from Bruce's sister, "Robin."

Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

8 oz box of elbow macaroni pasta, cooked (salt noodles while cooking)
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 large can evaporated milk
1/2 cup regular milk
1 cup half and half
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup butter
2 cups velveeta
salt to taste

Grease crockpot with Pam. Mix grated cheese, Velveeta, evaporated milk, regular milk, half and half, eggs, salt, and butter (cut into pieces). Add cooked noodles and stir. Place in crockpot. Cook on low for 3 hours. Stir well about two hours into it. Then top with cheese 15 minutes before serving.

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments: