Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend

We had a good weekend.

Misty's baby shower went well and she got lots of stuff. A battery issue kept me from taking a picture of my gift. I bought a blue nylon basket and lined it with a blue dinosaur blanket that Eli picked out. I filled the basket with a rattle toy, diapers, wipes, head-to-toe baby wash and cloths, pacifiers, lotion and a bottle brush.

Yesterday we just hung out at home. Nothing exciting but nice to just relax.

I've contacted the school district to get Eli evaluated for speech therapy. Eli's doctor has to fax a referral to the school before we can get the evaluation set up. I've left a message with the doctor's office to get things rolling.

I know you've been sitting on the edge of your seat worrying about my little secret. Stay tune because very soon you will be getting details! I'll be getting things rolling in the next couple of weeks.

post signature

No comments: