- I will be taking a civil job in Iraq for a year. I will be joining one other person from my office in Iraq to produce construction documents in an effort to rebuild buildings destroyed during the war. I will be making a whopping $100,000 plus my firm is paying for basic living expenses such as housing, utilities and food. I will be allowed three two week vacations to come home.
- I will be studying architecture abroad for one year. My firm is sending three people to study in Egypt, Italy and Greece, all expenses paid! We will spend the fall semester in Egypt learning about ancient civilization and the means the Egyptians used to construct such huge pyramids, underground sites, etc. I will return home for three weeks to enjoy Christmas with my family. The spring semester will be spent in Rome learning about local architecture. We will also tour Italy to see the magnificent architecture. I will return home for another three weeks before I head to Greece for the summer semester.
- I will be participating in a mission trip to West Africa. We will be sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ (through interpreters) in bush villages in Mali. Our accommodations include a sleeping bag and a mosquito net. Our meals may include termites...sounds yummy doesn't it! Super sweet tea is all they drink so I should fit right in! This will be a two week trip and I am responsible for the expenses.
Ok, so there you have it. Man, my brain is overloaded with all of the creativity I just spilled forth. It's not like me to be so creative. So anyway, leave me a comment and tune in next Friday!

2 comments:
None of the above. I think the answer is 4:
You will gather money by selling NASA trinkets in Florida to go on the next 'Civilian' mission to the moon, where you will scavenge the planet of the moon for exotic rocks, dust, and ...creatures?
Be sure to take good pictures! ;o)
Option #3 - sounds the most like you. :)
Post a Comment