Jeff and I had a lovely date last night. We ate at TGIFriday's. Afterwards we walked to Barnes and Noble. I bought Heaven by Randy Alcorn.
The boys had a great time at Nana's as usual.
Today I went to Salley to see Brandy participate in a pageant. She won 1st runner up in her age division as well as best eyes and most beautiful. She won for something else but I can't remember now. Next weekend she is participating in her school's Miss Junior Panther pageant.
The weather was beautiful today. Jeff took the boys out to play while I was gone. Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat of today.
We are currently watching Jurassic Park. I thought the boys would get scared but they more excited than anything.
Jeff is sick with a nasty cold.
My grandma will be moved to a nursing home after she is discharged from the hospital. She's lucky she hasn't seriously hurt herself falling. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment