Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend

The boys will be staying at Becca's until 9pm tonight. They will staying late to play with their buddies. Jeff is taking me out for supper...per my request.

Tomorrow I'm going to help Jeff do some yardwork.

Church on Sunday.

Nothing really exciting planned for the weekend.

Eli has started some quirky habits. Give him a bowl of goldfish for a snack and he'll return the bowl to you with the tails of the goldfish. He's eating just the heads. He claims he doesn't like the tails. He's also starting breaking both ends off of french fries before eating them. He puts the end of the fries on my plate...he won't leave them on his plate.

Eli did wonderful at his speech evaluation last Friday. The nurse checked his hearing and it's perfect. Medically speaking, it may be perfect but he definitely has a problem hearing me when I say, "No" or "Because I said so" or "Stop hitting your brother" or "Don't do that again!" The nurse did find that he has a vision problem. Jeff is taking Eli to see Dr. Willard on Monday to be retested. I'll keep you posted.

Have a super weekend!

post signature

No comments: