Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Times

I had an AWESOME time with Crystal yesterday. We first hit Belk where Crystal paid $20 for three shirts...she SAVED $100! I bought a coat for $10 and save $70. Next we hit Kohl's. The deals weren't as great but everything we bought was on sale. Then we crossed the parking lot to Target. Then we crossed the street and battled traffic to get to Toys R Us. The Easter Bunny bought the boys Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots which was on sale for HALF PRICE! By then it was lunch time so we headed to Longhorn's. Crystal bought my lunch for my birthday. How sweet! Then we had to battle traffic again to get down to Best Buy to get Gerritt some part he needed for the radio he was putting in his brand new company truck. We grabbed G some Rush's for lunch and headed back to Crystal's. I was pooped! I really needed and totally got some girly time.

The cake mom made for my birthday is totally DEVINE! In fact, I had a piece for breakfast. Oh, yes I did!

Thanks so much for all of the phone calls, emails and cards I got for my birthday! I got some great gifts and money which I spent on myself yesterday (a couple of t-shirts and two cds).

OH....I must tell you....a very dear childhood friend of mine emailed me to wish me a happy birthday...and to remind me that I am older than he is and that I'm now half way to 70! It totally made my day that after so many years he still thinks about me!

post signature

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'M SO JEALOUS! (Yes, I yelled on purpose!) Wow, wish I could've been there with you two. And Happy Birthday, Becky! Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

70?!?! When he asked for your new email address I didn't now that's what it was for. Hope you had a great birthday! I passed that milestone in January and the worst I thought was it officially put me in my late 30's...on the road to 40! Gosh, can we really be THAT old????