I have been summoned for jury duty. I am to report to the downtown courthouse on April 14th at 9:30am. I don't qualify for any of the disqualifications or exemptions. I was called for jury duty only once before. I was in college and had to report between semesters. I was the third name called and the second one seated on the jury. The entire trial was a huge waste of money and time. The dude was on trial for breaking a light fixture in the jail. Want to know what he was in jail for? Murder. Yep, he murdered his 9 months pregnant girlfriend. Seriously, a waste.
We are taking the boys to the Sportsman Classic at the fairgrounds this afternoon. I'm looking forward to helping the boys fish for trout in the huge pool. We did that last year but they didn't catch anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment