Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend

I am so loving the time change. I love being able to take the boys outside to play in the evenings. Yesterday after supper we sat on the front porch. Eli was downing a Go-Gurt and Drew was licking on a Shrek popsicle. Then the boys found some sticks in the yard and played their little hearts out.

This afternoon we are going to the home show at the fairgrounds. Admission is buy one, get one free and the boys get in free!

Tomorrow morning Jeff has Easter cantata practice so I have to be up by 8:30 to watch the boys. We don't have anything planned for the afternoon because it's suppose to rain. I suppose I could do some laundry and clean the house...

Sunday we'll go to church and nap as usual. That evening is choir is performing the Easter cantata so we'll be there for that.

Monday my class starts.

post signature

No comments: