Sunday, April 06, 2008

I have been so sick this weekend! I went to the doctor yesterday and he wrote me a prescription for a z-pack. I took the first two as directed and gave the rest to Jeff to put up. Apparently he threw the rest of the medicine away. So now I have to call the pharmacy tomorrow to get some more. UGH!

Crystal emailed me about ten-ish Thursday morning asking me if I wanted to do lunch. Sure! We decided on Atlanta Bread Company. Two hours later, just as I was getting ready to leave, she cancelled because she was having severe stomach cramps. Crystal has problems with stomach bacteria so this wasn't unusual. Turns out she had appendicitis. Gerritt took Crystal to the ER Thursday night and she had surgery that night. Pray for her recovery.

Andrew is showing more and more interest in potty training. We'll tag team with Rebecca to get him trained.

When Eli took his jeans off tonight he scraped the back of his heel on the zipper. You would have thought his foot was falling off.

Prayer Request: Kristee is a mother of three, wife to Randall and a nurse. Kristee found out a few weeks ago she has an orange sized tumor on her cervix that went undetected despite yearly pap smears. The cancer spread to the lymph nodes. She was told the cancer had also spread to her liver and colon but further tests have indicated otherwise. Kristee begins chemotherapy as well as radiation treatments this week. Kristee is only 37.

post signature

No comments: