After cleaning up our trash we headed to the ride. Eli opted for a horse and Drew the rooster. We were the only ones on the ride.
After the ride we headed to BABW. I knew there was no way I was leaving that store with just a gift card in hand. The boys picked out dinosaurs to build. Actually, Drew picked out a pink cheetah which I vetoed. Drew's dino is named Rocky and sports a Spiderman shirt and black shorts. Eli's dino is named Darby (he came up with that name) and is comfortably dressed in dino pj's. Both have a roar sound box in their left arm. The boys insisted on carrying their own bear box. Yeah, that lasted about 20' outside the store where I was promptly handed both boxes to carry. The boys are so proud of their new dinos.
This evening we're heading across the river to Emily's birthday party at The Farm. Eli is so excited he can't stand it. Drew has no idea what's in store.
Have a super weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment