Our dinner at
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was nothing short of amazing. We started with Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. We could have eaten just the mushrooms and been happy. Then we moved on to our steaks and potatoes. Jeff had the ribeye and I had the filet. We shared an order of au gratin potatoes. When I made the reservation the lady asked if we were celebrating a special occasion so I told her it was our anniversary. Our wonderful waitress offered us complimentary dessert. We chose the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Heaven. Absolute Heaven I tell you. I have to tell you the service we received while dining was the best service we have every had anywhere. Jeff and I cannot wait to go back!
After dinner we began painting the dining room and hall. I rolled the hall and Jeff will come back and cut in by the trim because he has such a steady hand. We also got the paneling in the dining room primed.
On Monday a guy I work with is coming over to help Jeff hang our new front door and storm door. I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment