Saturday, May 31, 2008

Party Time

Today is the big day! Eli's pool party. He is super excited. He and I have already been to Party City for supplies and balloons. We've already made the party favor bags. Daddy and Andrew's mission is to pick up the cake, ice cream and Eli's present. And batteries for the camera. And the newest People magazine.

Unfortunately, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Martin and the girls can't come to Eli's party. All three girls are sick with fevers. Poor things! Aunt Lisa promised Eli a little party at her house next weekend. He's very excited!

Conversation I had with Eli this morning:

me: Is your Grandmom coming to your party?
Eli: Probably not.
me: Why not?
Eli: Her son is sick.
me: What's wrong with him?
Eli: His belly hurts. And he has a headache. And his throat hurts.
me: Well, that's too bad. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

post signature

No comments: