Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eli and I paid a visit to Dr. Willard this morning. Eli has had a rash for a week now and I wanted to know what's going on. He has Fifth Disease. He'll live.

Eli had an awesome time with Emily. They played hard and he fell asleep shortly after we left last night.

Andrew was happy to have Eli back home.

Eli told me this morning that he kissed Emily yesterday. Here's our conversation:

Eli: I kissed Emily in the backyard.
me: You did?
Eli: (grinning) Yeah.
me: Where'd you kiss her?
Eli: (grinning even bigger) On the lips.
me: Did you really?
Eli: (nods while grinning from ear to ear)
me: You love that girl don't you?
Eli: I LOVE EMILY!

When Lisa asked Emily about it, she got all shy and started looking around like she was trying to figure out what she should say. Lisa told her she wasn't in trouble, she just wanted to know if she kissed Eli. After convincing Emily she wasn't in trouble, Em admitted the kiss. Blossoming romance.

I voted yesterday in the primaries. Andrew 'helped' me vote.

post signature

1 comment:

John Deere Mom said...

Love your blog! I see you love Picnik like I do. I love your WW this week. Your family is adorable! Thanks for the paci idea. I think my daughter may rip her bear's guts out to get the paci...but I might give it a try. ;)
And the Friends trivia?! Love it! One of my cats is named Bah-Buttons after a Friends episode. And I love nothing more than to yell, "Piv-ot!" when someone is moving something heavy. Hee.