Monday, June 02, 2008

Ramblings...

I love to edit pictures but I am not Photoshop literate. However, I did find this nifty little website that allows you to edit your pictures with ease. Check out Picnik. It's totally free!

I have added a few more blogs that I read to the sidebar. I have been reading them for a while but I want to make sure I approve of the content before I add them.

My friend Christy won a prize at Simply A Mom. Congratulations Christy!

Andrew and I stayed home from church yesterday. He has a nasty little cold. Serious snot drainage. It's clear snot just in case you were wondering.

I could tell the local schools are out for the summer. Traffic was fairly light this morning. That is until I got on the interstate. I think every mom and dad of school-aged children were heading for vacation this morning.

We'll be hitting the pool this week. Summer weather has taken over Cola Town.

post signature

No comments: