Monday, June 09, 2008

What's up my internet peeps?

Not much going on here other than trying to stay cool. It's been freakin' HOT here!

Friday night we stayed at mom's. Saturday while Jeff and mom did yard work, the boys and I headed to Buffy's for the cousins to get some playtime in. Buffy set up a little toddler pool/sprinkler (pictures to come). Oh, and I just have to tell you about the "super pool" Buffy had stored in the closet. It was something she had bought at the dollar store. It was a little blow up pool that measured all of 30" across. We laughed and laughed at the tiny size. Anyway, the boys had a total blast playing in the water. I should say COLD WELL water. Their little teeth were just a chattering but that didn't keep them from playing in the water. Mom picked up a decent size blow up pool and it was filled with HOT and COLD water to make a heavenly blend of warm water just for Kyle. We grilled out steaks and had baked potatoes and salad for supper. Yummy!

Tonight we're heading to Granddaddy's to swim. Lisa is bringing the girls to swim, too!

My oldest nephew Randol will be here on Friday!!! We are all so excited. I'll be driving up to Charlotte to pick him up from the airport (he's flying in from Maine). Actually, when I say "I" I really mean me, my boys, mom and Brandy. When we back into town we're going to Granddaddy's for another dip in the pool and order up some pizza.

Steve, Misty and Camden will be here Friday. We get to babysit Camden Saturday while Steve and Misty attend a wedding.

Please continue to pray for Bailey. Her situation isn't getting any better.


post signature

No comments: