Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Snowing!!!

i'm very happy to report it's snowing!!! it's a weird kind of snow like i've never seen before. it looks like dippin' dots ice cream. currently it's coming down lightly and blowing a little. there's ice on our front steps.

the boys played in the snow for the first time ever. they were thrilled to say the least. we didn't stay outside for long b/c it's so freakin' cold!

i took some pictures but our laptop is broke and i can't download them to our desktop computer. maybe i can work on that later.

i'm staying home with the boys and jeff has to be at work at 10am.

have fun on this SNOW DAY!

post signature

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome! Thats so exciting Becky! I hope I can go home early from work so I can experience the snow with Hunter for the first time. I don't believe we have gotten any snow yet but we're suppose too! Can't wait to see the photo's! :)

Kim said...

Hey Becky,
You've been tagged on my blog, check it out! (KIM)

Anonymous said...

The kids has a great time in the snow too!