Sunday, February 22, 2009

1-50

  1. My middle name is Lynn.
  2. My birthday is on a Friday this year and I am planning a date night with Jeff.
  3. I touch my face alot.
  4. That's probably why I get sick so easily.
  5. I absolutely cannot sit still.
  6. I am also moving something...tapping my foot or fingers or bouncing my leg...always something moving.
  7. I am not fond of dogs...especially big ones or drooling ones.
  8. I took three years of French in high school.
  9. I almost didn't graduate high school because of French III.
  10. But I did graduate...I was ranked 19th out of 76.
  11. Most of the people I graduated with I have known since kindergarten.
  12. I attended the afternoon kindergarten class.
  13. My teachers were Mrs. Craft and Mrs. Gatch.
  14. Mrs. Craft died the month before I got married and I attended her funeral.
  15. When I attended kindergarten and 1st grade, everyone went to the same school in Pelion...kindergarten thru 12th grade.
  16. Pelion now has FOUR schools!
  17. When I moved away from Pelion in '96 the town didn't have any stoplights.
  18. There's two there now.
  19. My bedroom is painted khaki.
  20. So are the other two bedrooms.
  21. I hate that I bite my fingernails.
  22. I never really understood the fascination with Starbucks until I discovered their awesome Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.
  23. Lisa and I attended 1st grade together.
  24. Then her family moved to the next town.
  25. She returned to Pelion for 6th grade and I left as the result of my parents divorce.
  26. I attended Lexington Intermediate for 6th grade.
  27. I absolutely hated it.
  28. I returned to Pelion five weeks into my 7th grade. Thank God!
  29. I accidently left my lunch in Mrs. Niver's class in the 7th grade.
  30. Some older high school kids ate it.
  31. And I cried.
  32. I took many years of dance.
  33. Particularly tap and clogging.
  34. And one year of ballet.
  35. Today I cannot and do not like to dance.
  36. I own two Willow Tree figures.
  37. I think my kids are cuter than yours.
  38. I took typing in the 9th grade.
  39. I hate Mrs. Hanks who was my 10th grade English teacher.
  40. My entire Physics class got busted for cheating b/c our French III teacher overheard us talking about it and she tattled on us.
  41. And by 'cheating' I mean we slipped a piece of paper into our calculators that had the formulas on it.
  42. I brush my teeth the same way every time.
  43. I LOVE Crest's cinnamon toothpaste.
  44. I still have Christmas cards that I never hand-delivered.
  45. Jeff and I went to church together for years when we were kids but didn't realize it.
  46. I love to swim.
  47. I cannot get Jeff to get rid of the Laser Disc player.
  48. I didn't even know what a Laser Disc player was until I married Jeff and he brought it to my house.
  49. Jeff and I are members of Married For Life.
  50. I am scared to go outside in the dark.

post signature

No comments: