I want to thank everyone for their comments on the new blog layout. I want everyone to know that I did the header all by myself as well as the sidebar tags. I even changed the background colors all by myself. I did find out that a semicolon is VERY important when it comes to HTML.
This week the boys are attending VBS at our church. They've had a blast so far. I am helping in the craft room. There are two other ladies helping me, Machelle and Katie. They are great to work with and we all get along great. We are in charge of doing crafts for 2nd grade and younger.
It has been so incredibly HOT here. We went swimming at Mom's on Saturday with Lisa and her girls. The water wasn't very refreshing because it was so warm but we had a blast nonetheless. In fact, we swam for almost 5 hours. We took a break to munch on boiled peanuts and watermelon. We are heading back to Mom's today with Lisa for more splash time!
Eli's whining and crying is on my last nerve. Drew's mission in life is to make Eli cry. Eli's sensitivity is way over the top. I'm not sure how much more I can take!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment