- I'm doing a random post because I really don't have anything specific to tell you.
- We had lunch at Zaxby's today after church with family.
- Much thanks to Uncle Phil for treating us :)
- Eli's constant stories about "Hunter" are getting on my nerves.
- Eli really has a friend named Hunter.
- But his stories are about his imaginary friend Hunter.
- Drew hasn't talked much about his imaginary friend Pah-Pah.
- Last week I cleaned a 12"x12" square of the tile floor in my kitchen.
- I had NO IDEA the floor was so dirty.
- I'm embarrassed and WILL clean the floor this week.
- After I purchase a bucket and sponge.
- I completely love to watch Drew play with his Monster Jam trucks.
- Eli's love for school continues.
- Miley will be here 4 days this week.
- As I am typing this Eli is threatening to make Drew bald-headed.
- Which wouldn't be so hard or bad because Drew is sporting a buzz cut.
- Eli has school pics in two weeks.
- Eli is starting to become more independent in public places.
- Like this morning...he asked to sit with his friends in church rather than us.
- Not gonna happen son!
- I am so ready for fall and cooler weather.
- Despite a loss, the Gamecocks played well against Georgia.
- Eli voluntarily washed last night's supper dishes :)
- I am attending Erika's Pampered Chef party this week.
- I *heart* me some PC!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes I admit USC did play a good game Saturday night! Unfortunitly Georgia won! :D
That's too cute about Eli's imaginary friend! :D
Post a Comment