Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was Drew's 4th birthday party although his birthday isn't until the 15th. Drew said it was the best birthday party ever. Thank goodness it doesn't take much to thrill our kids. We had originally planned a party at the bowling ally but I had to cancel it b/c some of the kids that were invited were sick and couldn't come. So we just had everyone come to our house and play Wii. The kids had a blast playing. Drew got some great gifts. Jeff and I are very thankful there were no loud toys this year!

Saturday night I woke up sick with a stomach virus. I'll spare you the details and I'm glad to be feeling back to my old self finally today. I am incredibly thankful to Jeff for handling the boys and things around the house, including cooking, while I was under the weather.

Our Christmas tree and decorations still aren't up and I don't like that! Jeff has come up with plenty of excuses to avoid getting the decorations out of the attic...and no, I don't do attics. Maybe tonight...just maybe!

No comments: