Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weather, New Job

What a crazy week for weather here. Monday - Wednesday it was so beautiful and we had temperatures in the mid 60's to low 70's. Thursday it rained and was quite chilly. Friday was cloudy all day and in the 40's. I will be happy when warmer temps are here to stay!

My niece Arie will be staying with us for a little while. I'm not sure how long. Imagine chubby cheeks, red hair and incredibly little blue eyes. She's the cutest and sweetest little thing. Being only 18 months old, she's into everything. Arie has a little pink hat that she loves to wear all of the time.

On Monday I will attending a meeting to get started as a consultant for Pampered Chef. I already have someone that wants to do a show! How about that! If you're interested in doing either an in-home show or a catalog show just let me know!

God has laid it on my heart to adopt an orphan from Haiti during this crisis. After doing some research, we simply cannot afford the fees associated with an adoption. However, I have complete faith in God. If it's meant to be, then He will provide.

No comments: