Friday, February 05, 2010

Reason #214 Why You Should Always Stay Awake When The Kids Are Home...

As I mentioned before, I've been sick. My medicine makes my ears very sensitive and I get dizzy and sleepy. I had to take some medicine yesterday about 1pm and I eventually drifted off to sleep. I awoke to find about 10 band-aids on my left arm courtesy of two little boys...this is so not good because I'm allergic to the adhesive. Under each band-aid was a squirt of lotion. I also had lotion on my chest above my shirt line. I vaguely remember Eli forcing a thermometer under my arm. Also, the boys used dental floss to measure things on me. After I got out of the bed, I found more band-aids on my shirt. And then, as if that wasn't enough, I found another band-aid on the back of left arm.

Right now, Eli is begging to 'work' on me again...ugh!

No comments: