Eli's very first spring break is well under way. I found out when I picked him up from school on Thursday that he didn't have school on Friday. Yeah, yeah...I'm really on top of things!
Friday we just hung around the house and chilled. Saturday we dyed eggs with Nana Mac. Sunday we went to Buffy and Jackie's for lunch. Jackie grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs. Mom, Brandy, Bailey and Arie joined us, too. The kids played outside in the beautiful weather. Next up...BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! I am finally well enough to be around others so we celebrated. I love being with my family!
Today the boys and I went to see How To Train Your Dragon. It was ok. Nice graphics. Andrew loved it. Eli was scared some. I could go the rest of my life without seeing it again.
Tomorrow we are going to Cyprus Gardens in Monck's Corner. We've never been there but definitely looking forward to it.
Beach condo has been booked! Let the count down begin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment