Friday, February 04, 2011

Late for School

Yesterday I had to take my sister Bailey to the ER. I arrived home around 5pm. Andrew was bouncing off of the walls and Eli had just fallen asleep on the couch. Jeff let Eli sleep about an hour. When Eli woke up it was dark. Jeff asked him what he wanted to eat. Eli asked for a poptart. A few minutes later I headed to the bathtub and Jeff was at the computer at the dining room table...enter Eli. Here's their conversation:

Eli: How late are we going to be for school?
Jeff: We'll get up at 6:30 like usual so we won't be late.
Eli: (checks the clock)

Apparently Eli thought he had slept through the night...he thought Jeff had woke him up to go to school. It really was hilarious!!! Eli laughed at himself when Jeff figured out what he was thinking.

post signature

No comments: