Friday, September 15, 2006

I Love You Man!

When we say, "I love you" to Eli he says, "Too!" back to us. I heard "I love you man!" on the tv the other night and said it to Eli. He said, "Too man!" How cute is that?!?!

Andrew has become quite the climber. He climbed onto Eli's Sesame Street couch and onto Jeff's lap while he was sitting on the love seat! The things kids will do for a french fry! Andrew's temper is in full bloom. He HATES to get out of the bathtub. If we take something from him that he's not suppose to have he screams and flails his hands and feet about.

Eli still thinks that every time we leave the house that we're going to granddaddy's pool. He doesn't understand that we can't go swimming anymore this year.

Have a great weekend!
Go Cocks!

No comments: