We had a great trip to NC for Thanksgiving. We ate way too much and visited with family. Our drive home was terrible. The traffic was stop and go and then Eli got car sick. It took us 8.5 hours to make the trip home. It usually takes about 4.5 hours. I'm working on the pictures to get them posted.
Andrew's first birthday is in two weeks!
Congratulations to Larry and Rebecca! They are in the process of buying a house.
Congratulations to Brandy...again...on making Winterguard at school!
Congratulations to the Mock Family on their new addition, Savannah Grace, born on Thanksgiving morning. Proud parents are Tara and Chris and proud big brother is Gabriel.
I have been hired on full time at my job. I was previously working through a staffing agency. I now get vacation time and other benefits.
December is going to be super busy for us so I apologize in advance if I neglect blogging.
The Temple Baptist Church Sanctuary choir will be presenting "Christmas is Forever" on Sunday, December 17 at 5pm and 6:30pm. If you'd like to see this annual cantata contact me for FREE tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't believe andrew will be one soon. they say time really flies once you start having kids. i sure believe it.
Post a Comment