Monday, January 15, 2007

Christmas Eve

Yes, I am quite aware that Christmas Eve has passed but I'd like to share a story with you about something odd that happened.

As you know, Chirstmas Eve was on a Sunday. We started our day out with our regular routine with getting ready for church. After church, we ate lunch and laid down for a nap. At 3pm we left and headed to Buffy's to make cookies for Santa. We returned home around 8pm, Jeff and Andrew went in the front door first, then Eli and then myself. Jeff and I looked down and then looked at each other. On the floor in the foyer was a small, white lamb. No, not a real lamb silly! A Beany Baby named Fleece to be exact. We have NO IDEA where this little lamb came from. Our boys don't own Beany Babies. Eli has become obssessed with sleeping with this little lamb. He takes very good care of the lamb. He pays no attention to the lamb during the day...he only worries about it at night.

Jeff and I didn't know what to make of this little lamb appearing at our feet. I take it as a sign from God. What do you think?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think that is beautiful.

Heather said...

I think that is beautiful.