It was bound to happen and one night it did...sounds like a Garth song doesn't it? My kids are way too in public and one of them was bound to crack. We went in Target last week. Drew was riding in the buggy, chauffered by his daddy. Eli and I walked along side. Eli pointed out the purses and that mama has one. Then came the lingerie. He points at the bras and says, "MAMA BOOB! MAMA BOOB!" In the words of Chonda Pierce, I just about died. I quickly hushed him and hurried to turn the corner only to be fronted with maternity bras! Eli blurts it out again! From now on, we will detour pass the lingerie.
Yes, I can laugh freely about it now. One day I'll pass this story along to his girlfriends...ahhh, payback.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment