I have been so incredibly busy at work this week. I am so happy it's Friday!
I have been a bad parent. I have let Eli sleep in the bed with me while Jeff sleeps in Eli's bed with Drew. Bad mommy and daddy. So this week, I set out to resolve this issue. Things have gone well so far. Eli has gone to sleep in his own bed for three nights in a row. Eli actually slept in his bed all night last night. Now what do we do with Drew? He is seriously attached to his daddy, but who can blame him? Drew insists on sleeping in a big bed, not his crib, and certainly not alone. Ah, the joys of parenthood.
Yesterday it snowed. Of course, I didn't see any actual snow. It seemed to snow all around me. The northern part of the state got lots of snow. I'm jealous!
Drew's hand surgery is Wednesday. Please keep him in your prayers.
Brian's back surgery is also Wednesday. Pray for a quick recovery.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment