- We took the boys to Beaufort for the airshow at the Marine Corp Air Station.
- Yes, we were there when the $21 million Blue Angel plane crashed.
- No, we didn't actually see it go down...we saw the very black smoke that billowed from the crash.
- It took us three (3) hours to get out of the 'parking lot' after the crash.
- We stayed with Jeff's Granny Callahan Saturday night.
- And went to church with her Sunday.
- She was tickled pink!
- After naps yesterday, we took the boys to Wannamaker Park in Charleston County.
- AWESOME park.
- I am going grocery shopping tonight.
- Kyle is doing very well since his surgery and even went home two days earlier than the doctor anticipated!
- Evan has started K3 at PES.
- Bailey will be moving to VA very soon.
- As aggravating as she can be, I'll truly miss her.
- My new flat iron will be arriving today via UPS.
- I'm very excited about my new flat iron!
- I'm very unhappy with our church.
- I bought two pairs of new shoes yesterday at Sears Grand in Summerville.
- I also purchased a sandbox for the boys.
- I have one birthday party, one baby shower and one bridal shower to attend this weekend.
- That means I get to go shopping this week!!!
- Granny Mac's house is FINALLY on the market if you'd like to buy it.
- I had chicken and broccoli with homemade alfredo sauce for lunch today.
- It was so yummy!
- I can give you the recipe if you want it so you can see just how yummy it is.
- I need a pedicure.
- Really bad.
- Lunch hour is up.
- Later!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Ramblings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment