Monday, April 16, 2007

Update

I sincerely apologize for it being so long since my last blog. So here's my update:

  • Eli just returned from Disney World. The Mirras (Lisa and Martin) were grateful enough to take him so Emily would have a buddy.
  • Andrew is a funny little guy.
  • Bailey married Zach on March 31.
  • They will be moving to Norfolk very soon.
  • Jeff's chin has healed very nicely.
  • Thanks to Martin for stitching Jeff's chin up.
  • Bailey made me pancakes and eggs for lunch today.
  • We are going to an airshow in Beaufort Saturday.
  • We are staying with Jeff's Granny Callahan in Summerville Saturday night.
  • And going to church with her on Sunday.
  • Kyle is having surgery today.
  • No word yet.
  • I am a very busy person.
  • I seriously need to clean my house.
  • Seriously dude.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know that busy feeling.