Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bailey

Bailey wants a post all about her so here we go...

Bailey is the fourth of us five kids. She's 19 and married to Zach Loggins. They currently live in Norfolk, VA. Zach is in the Navy and currently stationed there. Bailey is a bum and doesn't have a job and isn't interested in getting one any time soon. She spends her days online and yelling at her cat and dog. She's righthanded and leftfooted. Bailey usually wears her hair in a ragged ponytail but looks great when she takes the time to fix it and wear it down. She graduated a year early from high school.

How's that Bay?

1 comment:

Bailey Renee said...

I do more than sit on the computer all day thank you. I cook and clean and take the trash out and stuff like that....EVERYDAY! and I train my doggy and kitty, and take them for walks, and run errands so shush and stop making me look bad! PUNK! and im not leftfooted! lol. love you!