Eli went to his first Gamecock football game today with his daddy. Jeff said Eli started asking to leave before the first quarter was over. Eli managed to make it through most of the game. They left with five minutes left. Eli had a blast even though the Gamecocks lost.
We took the boys to the pumpkin patch today and picked out our pumpkin to carve. Eli got a little pumpkin to paint. I will post the pictures later because blogger is having some issue with adding images.
Andrew has become considerably verbal this week. He has used several complete sentences...I want Da-Da...I want tea...I want color. We are tickled pink! Eli is still saying something new everyday. Today I told him I bumped my head on the van and he told me "Be careful mama." How sweet!
Right now, Eli is sitting in the middle of the floor putting on his Halloween costume. He's going to be a fireman. Andrew is going to be a pirate.
For those of you who do not know Steve and Misty are expecting a baby boy due on April 5, 2008. They are so excited. You can check out their baby blog here.
Andrew is feeling better. I hate having a sick baby.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment