Sorry for not updating in the last week.
Rebecca had gall bladder surgery on Monday. Everything went well and she was home and resting by 5:30pm.
The boys stayed with Granny Sunday through Wednesday. They had a great time but were ready to go home. They just love Granny's new little puppy, Cujo.
Andrew started running a fever at Granny's. Nana took him to the doctor yesterday where he was diagnosed with strep throat. My poor baby. He just finished a round of antibiotics for a sinus infection and now this. He's not eating good but that's to be expected. However, he wants a cup of tea in his hand at all times. He has to see you pour the tea in his cup, otherwise he doesn't trust what you put in the cup.
Lisa and I took Emily and Eli to the fair on Saturday. They had a blast! They rode the motorcycles about five times!
Tomorrow Eli will be attending his first Gamecock football game. He's so excited. Drew and I will hang out at home. What we do depends on how Drew feels.
You've probably noticed I changed the template of this page. When I did that I screwed up the links on the side as well as the counter at the bottom of the page which I wanted to relocate anyway. I'll see about getting that fixed. I'm going to add some more links for blogs I read so check them out.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Glad you got this updated! The blogs are great and help us keep up with everything that is going on with you all.
In case y'all havent heard, its official: Misty and I are having a BOY next Spring (Due April 5). I wanted a boy pretty bad, but I think Misty is more excited about having a little Steve than I am (hee hee hee).
Cant wait for Eli and Andrew and Leslie and Dustin to have a little cousin from us to play with!
Post a Comment