Y'all are funny. First 'Bruce' calls me about my secret. Then my mil calls me about it. Then Tara asks me about it.
I have no secret. I have plans to be set in motion...plans I am not ready to tell you about yet..but, yeah, I have no real secret. Some of you will totally support my plans while others of you will say I am crazy. Honestly, I do not care what you think. I will move forward with them whether you support me or not.
I imagine the first thing on your mind was that I am pregnant. Ain't gonna happen!
Well, I am off to the doctor! And not the ob/gyn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well - when you lay it on out there like that, someone's bound to ask about it! LOL! :) So? What are these big plans we aren't supposed to care about?
Post a Comment