Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend

Howdy, Howdy-

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Jeff and Larry are at the USC-Florida game at this moment. I am watching the boys. Go Cocks!

I had some serious girly time today. I went shopping with my mom and Buffy today. I did not buy anything but it was nice to get out with the girls. Mom did buy me Carrie Underwood's new cd. I am so loving it.

I have someone working on a new template for this page. You can check out her stuff
here.

Jeff and I are keeping the nursery for the first time at Beulah tomorrow.

The boys are totally wound up right now. They are running around playing football, tackling each other, hitting the snot out of each other, fighting over balls, and now begging for tea.

I'm off to watch the Gamecocks and settle the boys down.

No comments: